Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hide and Seek

We have discovered the game hide and seek in the last couple of days.  I recently put up drapes in my bedroom, (thank you Grandma Mary Jo!) and Hutson, on his own, discovered how to hide behind them.  Yesterday I freaked out when I couldn't find him or hear him, and he was standing perfectly still and perfectly quiet behind the drapes.  He was having the best time.  So today we played hide and seek in the curtains and the closet.
Yesterday was my first full day and night with the boys by myself, and of course Hutson had a fever and was cranky the whole time.  We pulled through and I think I am going to be able to do this, not that I really have a choice in the matter.  Anyhoo- here are some pics, I know thats what everyone checks the blog for anyway.
Hutson giving his baby brother a kiss... I can't believe I actually got it on camera!


No comments: