Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Lily's third birthday...

We have been uber busy the last few weeks around here... we have had birthday parties galore, great grandparents and other friends visiting, the end of school and the beginning of pool season.

Here are a few pictures from Lily's third birthday party.  Josephine's first birthday was the day before and of course I forgot my camera...  boo.  So I had to take a lot at Lily's party to make up for it.

Wheeler calling me out...
 at least daddy was smart enough to take his shirt off first...  Oh and I love this picture of my jerbear.... he has been home for three weeks in a row people, and we have him all this week too!

because this is what he was looking like seconds later...
 little miss josephine looking like a doll in her new lawn chair...

swinging with Papa...

the birthday girl...

Evee-queen.

Hutson wasn't so happy when I told him it was time to go home...
I will be posting more pictures on smugmug in a little bit, I will send out the link once I have it done.

No comments: