Wednesday, December 29, 2010

the aftermath...

It is five days after Christmas and my house is still a bomb... I mean seriously.  I finally whipped out the broom today to do a quick once over the kitchen floor.  I came up with cereal, craisens, memory cards, red and green m&m's, grass, dirt, legos and some other misc. items that went straight to the trash can.  Speaking of the trash can, Wheeler's favorite new activity is to help mommy clean up by putting things in the trash can, and when I say things I mean, silverware, legos, dinosaurs, crayons and anything his little hands can grasp, and his hands aren't so little.

I thought I would share some snapshots from around the house today...
Tons of miscellaneous toys laying around the house today...
Our overfull Holiday card holder...

Hutson's "get the heck away from my toys" look to Wheeler...
our Holiday craft project for all the Grandpa's and Grandma's...  Snow globes.
Just doing a little light reading...

I did manage to get something accomplished today that has been on my 'list' for quite some time.  I got our bedroom painted... I found a great shade of blue-grey and went for it.  The color is a little more saturated then I would have liked, but it will have to do.  We have a pretty large bedroom, and a wall of french doors to let in natural light, so it doesn't look so small.  Once I get the room touched up and put back together I will post some before and afters.

Goodnight.

No comments: