Monday, May 11, 2009

Lazy




Ok Ok so I haven't posted for awhile.  But I did try last saturday and we had this crazy storm roll in on us and our power went out as I was uploading the photos.  Our power stayed out for almost 2 hours.  It was a little sad but Jerry and I didn't really know what to do with our selves with out tv, computer, my phone was dead and couldn't charge it.  We ended up playing some scrabble, my favorite game, and I have to say he was ahead when we quit.  He can't clam a win though because we quit before we had time to finish the whole game.... (I maintain that I would have won if given the chance).  That saturday I was going to post some pictures of Jer's lovely garden.  So here they are....  Oh and our blueberry bushes have lots of little blueberries on them!  yea!

No comments: