Monday, January 31, 2011

Mish mash...

 These are the things that I have been dealing with lately....  I think Wheeler is going to be our little terror... I have been cleaning crayon from walls, floors and mirrors.  I have been scrapping stickers off the windows and floors, and we have been trying to keep him out of the plants.  He wants to do everything Hutson does, which means he has become a little bit of a dare devil, like climbing on EVERYTHING. 

There hasn't been a lot of time to blog, and frankly I have gotten a little lazy about it.  The next couple of posts will be a little mish-mashy, trying to catch up to date...  Hope everyone is doing well.  Life may be a little crazy right now, but we are enjoying it.
 
 Finally playing together!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 This little man does not go anywhere without his 'Blankie', which is about the only word he actually pronounces correctly... Thank goodness we have 4, one for the car, one for downstairs, one for upstairs and one just in case...
 

1 comment:

Sara said...

oh my of my...looks like Wheeler is having fun! But mama might be going a little crazy...as always, I look forward to pics of the little men:)