Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Popcicle season

... is finally here!  We take it very seriously around here.

A little outside time with Great Grandma Betty, who we just call 'Grandma'.  Since my children are extremely lucky to know 2 Great Grandma's and 2 Grandmas, they all have different names.  We have a GG, Grandma, Grammy and a GrAndi, and they know exactly who is who.  If I get the names mixed up, which I do, Hutson corrects me immediately... hmmm I wonder who he got that from..?

That would be the 'stink eye' look...

getting every last drop...



another thing we take very seriously... Lightening McQueen.  We are already counting down the days until Cars 2 hits the theaters.

He is becoming quite a stinker lately... almost into those 'terrible two's'.

1 comment:

Sara said...

mmmm, the kind with ice cream underneath! Love those kind. We can't wait for Cars either. June 24th...woohoo!