Saturday, September 3, 2011

Ducks in Texas

 
 
 
 

Jerry's beloved Ducks are playing in Texas today.  He couldn't be more excited.  While he is at the game he still made sure that I put the boys' jerseys on so they could root for daddy's team as well.  So I thought we would have a few impromptu photos...yeah these photos that I snapped away in less than five minutes, these photos...yeah they cost me 2 time outs, 1 spanking and 4 donuts.  But they didn't turn out too bad.  We love our daddy.

2 comments:

Sara said...

These are awesome! Oh the bribes to get good shots:) Love the one in both B&W and in color-great job! Manual still?

tlc said...

Thanks Sara! Yep still manual. I have been reading some photography books to help me make the transition. It had been awhile since I last read about ISO and everything else.