Saturday, October 1, 2011

spiders, letters and slam dunks


our pet spider... he creeps me out, but the boys are completely fascinated with him- so we let him keep his web near our driveway.
We have been working on writing our name... He is getting good.  Whenever he sees a sign that has the letter H in it, he starts yelling 'H for Hutson'.  Wheeler is getting good at picking out the 'W' on signs too.  We have a bad case of 'Monkey see, Monkey do' around here.
I know its a soccer ball, but I couldn't be more proud of my little man dunking the ball...
The littlest man is seriously the happiest kid ever... he is never in a bad mood and will always make you laugh... He is a total mini Jerry.
We love when Evee comes to play...


I'll be taking a break from the blog for awhile as we have other things planned... So we will see you in a couple of weeks!

No comments: