Tuesday, November 29, 2011

friends...

I had a great opportunity to catch up with an old friend and meet her little man this week.  She was in town for Thanksgiving and emailed to ask if I would be willing to take some pictures of her family... to which I replied... ABSOLUTELY.  Any chance to play with my camera and not have to force my kids to sit still sounds like a good time to me.  Her family is super adorable and I think they turned out pretty good...
 
I also had the chance to snap away some photos of another little man... You remember our buddy Baby Will...? 

Well he has done a little growing, and we had to drop the 'baby'....  he wasn't too happy to have his picture taken, but with a little bribery in the way of smarties, he was all mine.



Taking/editing photo's has taken up a great deal of time for me lately, but we have managed to move on from Thanksgiving and work into the Christmas season...  We have decor out and Christmas cards ordered, we just need to get some cookies in the oven.

No comments: