Sunday, April 22, 2012

Warrior Dash

I'm starting to regret that I signed Alex and I up for the Warrior Dash today.  I have to leave in 45 minutes and I am a bit nervous.  The Warrior Dash is a 5k.  Not just any 5k though- it is an obstacle course 5k.  There are mud pits, rope climbing, hay bale climbing and fire jumping along with 8 other obstacles just to get past the finish line.  I figure Alex is the best person to do it with for two reasons- 1. he has no fear and doesn't mind getting a bit muddy and 2. Being that he is a paramedic and has all sorts of emergency medical training I figure if I get hurt the response time is however long it takes him to catch up with me....  :)

Wish us luck!


Click on the LINK to see what we are up to- It should give you a list of the obstacles over 3.2 miles.

No comments: