Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Food

First off, I want to start the post today by saying Happy Birthday to Jeff and Papa!!  I hope you both have a great day!

So I have noticed that most of the pictures I take of Hutson revolve around food.  The kid can eat and loves to eat.  For instance this morning for breakfast he ate, half an english muffin with apple butter, strawberries, cheerios and 2 scrambled eggs with some cheese.  I can't even eat that much for breakfast.  Oh and then he topped it off with 6 oz. of milk.  He is going to eat us out of house and home.  I don't know what we are going to do when we have two little boys that eat like that, I guess go to costco once a week.

He now can say 'Cookie', although it sounds more like 'kaka'.  Jerry is a big fan of 'milks favorite cookie' the Oreo, so Hutson occasionally gets one after lunch or dinner.  He loves them!  We can't even leave the package on the counter because he knows the sound and color of it and will throw a fit if he doesn't get one.  We have created a cookie monster.  Oreos create quite a mess, so I try to at least take his tshirt off before he eats one.



Lily and Lee came over this past weekend for a swim and some lunch.  The kids had fun eating off the same tray.  I love this picture they both gave their 'cheesy' camera smiles.




Jerry had a great idea to make our own popcicles, so this is us sharing a Razzleberry homemade popcicle.  By the way, it was delicious.  




No comments: