Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Random

Ok, so I realize I have been neglecting the blog for the past couple of weeks.  But, in my defense we have been very busy around here.  The Claytons have been visiting and then Great Papa and Grandma were visiting as well.  All of our guests are gone, and even Jerry left Hutson and I too, he went to Hotlanta for the week, we don't envy him.  The house is very quiet with everyone gone, Hutson and I aren't sure what we are going to do with ourselves this week.  I am thinking we need to plan some play dates or something.

It has gotten warm in the past week or so and we have been spending more time in the pool, I will try to get some pictures this week.  Hutson loves to play in the water, especially the waterfall.  The water doesn't feel too bad on this pregnant momma either.  Jerry and Hutson have become fond of popcicles this season, looks like I will have to start buying in bulk.


Great Papa and Grandma bought Hutson a fire truck for his first birthday, they brought it with them from Florida this week.  The truck has lights and siren noises, yea, and Hutson loves them.




We love to play in empty diaper boxes and other non-toys, here we are playing in a plastic tub.


Yesterday we went to Grimpa's and Grandi's, they have a cool swing set up in the trees just beyond their house.  Grimpa and Hutson had a great time.


On a different note... I have been reading this book called The Unhealthy Truth by Robyn O'Brien, it is really eye opening about what is in our foods.  If you have kids or know someone with food allergies you should read this book.

No comments: