Monday, November 9, 2009

busy busy busy

I know I haven't posted in awhile, we have been busy around here lately.  We are trying to get some work done on our house.  We finally have a walk-way from the driveway to the front door!  yea!  No more walking through the grass.  We also had the front porch and back patio covered in flagstone, it looks amazing!

Today I have painters here working on my kitchen cabinets, no more white!  We are having them painted black fox, which is a super dark brownish gray color.  I will post pictures when it is finished.

I painted the powder bathroom, but now I need to repaint the trim, I might have been a little messy.  oops.  Last week Alex came over and helped me put a tea stain on my bedroom wall, and yes I say wall, we only got one wall done.  It was a little more time consuming than I had planned.  But hopefully we can get it finished soon.

I would put up pictures but my card reader isn't working for my camera and I haven't made it to best buy to buy a new one yet.  argh.  So when I do that I will take pictures of all the new changes and post them.

On the list for next improvements...
Finish my bedroom walls
Paint master bath
Paint Hutson's room
Refinish antique hutch that is sitting in garage

On top of that I have to get working on Christmas gifts.  Jeff, Lee, Alex, Tiff, Jer and I all draw one name a year and buy a gift for that one person.  This year we are throwing in a twist and the gift has to be handmade, I have some ideas floating around but need to get to work!  We leave for Portland next week and we are there for almost two weeks, time is flying.  I'm not sure when I am going to get all this work done.

Oh yeah- the boys.  They are doing great!  Hutson is talking up a storm and is learning new words everyday, mommy needs to watch her mouth now.  Wheeler is good baby, we had a bit of a rough weekend, he had a bit of a temp but is fine now and catching up on his sleep.  whew.  He is holding his head up wonderfully and can now be put in his exersaucer with the help of a pillow for support.  yea!


The boys are both sleeping so I should go and try to get some stuff done.  Happy Monday!

No comments: