Thursday, April 29, 2010

VIDEO!

So I am finally following through... I know I have been promising this for months.  But its here now...

Tonight Hutson had his first 'program' for school.  It was dinner, a silent auction and all the kids sang, it was adorable.  The classes all made these vases that they were auctioning off, which were super cute, I was so diligent about bidding on the ones from Hut's class and got into a bidding war with another mom.  When they announced the last five minutes I went back up there and put in my final bids as I knew the other mom had left the room, but then I got distracted with Wheeler spitting up in my bag and didn't see her swoop in and get the last bids!  argh... so frustrating.  Well at least I upped the price for her....

Jerry was out of town tonight, I know that he would have loved to have been here, and Hut would probably not have reacted the way he did had he been able to see his daddy watching him...

Okay video... a couple of disclaimers...
1. I realized when watching the video that it is very rough... I was bouncing/balancing Wheeler in one arm and videoing with the other... its kind of like watching a film someone shot while riding horseback...hmm.

2. Hut is not feeling well tonight.  He had been whining and clingy all afternoon and didn't eat dinner, when we got home tonight I realized he had a temperature so his reaction, I'm hoping, has something to do with not feeling well,  OR he just doesn't like being up in front of people like his mama...

3. There are two videos, the first video you can see him right in the front, he is the one crying the entire time.  The second video he is sitting down in the front in a blue shirt, the sound goes out halfway through the video, not sure what I did to the camera.




No comments: