Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm Back....

Ok... I'm back to the internet.  I couldn't make it a week.  Actually I realized that I pretty much can't live without the internet... online banking/bill pay and all.  I also don't know what people did before mapquest, I wouldn't even know where to buy a 'real' map made of paper.  Flight reservations is something that I don't think I could do without the internet either... I mean I guess people just called and talked to someone, but to have it all in one place at your finger tips is amazing!  I guess what I am going to have to do is just put a little timer next to the computer and set limits for myself so that I can still get other stuff around the house done.


Some business...
1. Camera.  I have complete camera envy of my brothers new D90... I am pretty much hating him right now.  He was nice enough to let me play around with it on Easter and now I NEED one ASAP.  But I need to figure out how to pay for one, so I am open to suggestions, working Harry Hines is not an option.


2. Smugmug.  I have had a smugmug site for years but never seemed to keep it updated.  The last updated gallery on there was from November 2008.  The daunting task of uploading pictures between then and now was unbearable to think about, but, I did it!  There are like 10 new galleries on there.  A lot of the pictures in the galleries are unedited and not pretty, but I wanted to get them up there.  The pictures I put on the blog are usually the ones I like the best from these galleries.  So if your just dying for more photos check out our site...   www.teddi-jerry.smugmug.com   **you can also purchase prints directly from the site.


3.  Websites.  A few of you have asked where I spend so much time on the internet, well here is a list of my most frequently visited sites according to my internet history...


etsy.com
papernstitch.com
cnn.com
facebook.com
espn.com (that one may be due to Jerry on my computer)
coolmompicks.com
babycenter.com
netflix.com
potterybarn.com
overstock.com
paper-source.com


The blogs I like to read and spend a good amount of time on are listed on the bottom of this page.  A couple of my favorites are...


My moms blog of course... she takes amazing photos of the wildlife around their ranch
http://sagecreekranch.blogspot.com/


and...


Mrs. B's cooking blog.  She has great recipes that are super EASY, check it out...
http://www.marysbites.com/


Stay tuned for another post soon with some Easter photos.


-t

No comments: