Monday, September 6, 2010

We are back!

finally... since I last posted Wheeler has turned ONE!  We celebrated his birthday, then we rushed off to Oregon to visit with Jerry's family for a couple of weeks, which was fantastic.  We went to the beach, the zoo, the aquarium, we visited with cousins we only get to see once a year, we enjoyed COOL summer weather, we went to the park, we had family time at Starbucks, we had a great time.  We got home late last night, and woke up this morning and visited with friends who are in town for a short while, and then my family came to hang out this afternoon.  The boys start a two day a week school tomorrow, whew, and Jerry has to go out of town for five days, part business, part fun, so we have been busy busy busy.  But don't worry, what I thought was only about 500 pictures, is about a 1000 pictures from our trip.  I am currently uploading them, it is taking forever, and will start to sort and edit.  I should have pictures up soon!

Now that the boys are going a couple days a week, and I will have some breathing time, I will be updating things more regularly around here.  Stay tuned.

For those of you wondering about pictures from Wheeler's birthday, I don't really have any.  Unacceptable, I know.  I am still without a camera, again unacceptable, but my mom was kind enough to loan her baby out with her nice lens, which is where all of our trip pictures came from.  Thank you mom, you are the best.  Back to the birthday, my mom took some amazing pictures from his birthday, and here is where you can find them.

Here are a few teasers from the trip....

a visit to wine country, where we got married...

a super cute Wheeler...

the aquarium...

spending some time at the beach...

this is Jerry's sister Cathy and her fantastic family, we miss you already.

1 comment:

Sara said...

GREAT family pic on the beach...I think that needs to be printed and in a frame:)