Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Afternoon Puddles...

It rained all yesterday and part of today, then the sun came out and we found some puddles to have fun in....

I think this is one of my favorites because of Iris face down in the background...
 Look at that face... very mischievous...
 I love Wheeler just watching Iris... his expression is great.
 haha...
 
 
 
 
 I'm not sure what he was crying about... I was too busy trying to take the picture.
 
 
 
 
 
 So I loved this picture of Iris but couldn't decide what treatment I liked the best...  What do you think?
 

2 comments:

Sara said...

Totally lovin' the sunflare on these images...I'm kinda an odd duck and love sunflare though:) You lovin' the new camera?

tlc said...

Hey Sara!

Yes I am totally loving the new camera! I am obsessed with it, my house is a pit because I have been playing with photos non-stop. Ok, so my house is a pit because I am a bad housekeeper and it doesn't help that I am playing with photos.

I totally dig sunflare too. I think the rest of the spots (the smeared areas) were smudges on my lens though...argh. We will try for some more flares tomorrow afternoon.