Sunday, November 21, 2010

Big airplane ride today...

We are headed off today to California to spend Thanksgiving with Jerry's family.  Hutson is so excited to ride on an airplane.  I know we took him to Portland in August, but he really wasn't that into airplanes then, and it was a horrible travel experience.  We are hoping it goes better this time around.  We are excited to relax and play with cousins and even hit up Legoland.  The boys may be a bit young but we will see how it goes...  I have my camera charged up and bought another memory card so I am all packed and ready to fly!

Before I leave for the week I want to give my dad a shout out, it is his birthday on Friday and we are missing it again this year... boo!  But we wish him a fantastic day.

Happy Birthday DAD!

Happy Thanksgiving!  We hope everyone enjoys lots of turkey and pumpkin pie and we will see everyone next week!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Hey Ted! I hope you guys had a great trip, and the airplane ride was awesome for Hutson!

The boys are such cuties! I can't believe how big they are getting!

Let's make a playdate soon! :)