Saturday, June 4, 2011

Uninvited guests...


Can you say creepy...?  Both of these little friends were spotted right by our pool last night.  Jeff gathered up the Tarantula and put him in Hutson's bug catcher, and the other spider makes it's home in the rocks by the pool... very disturbing.  Spiders are one thing that terrify me.  Not the itty bitty ones that we see around all the time, but these big ones like tarantulas, wolf spiders, garden spiders...etc.  Jeff decided it would be funny to chase me around the yard with this bad boy, and I am guessing it was pretty funny to everyone but me as I started running, crying and basically peeing my pants all within seconds of realizing what they had caught.  Hysterical Jeffrey, hysterical.

We decided to have our first little swim of the season last night, and the whole family turned up for it.  It was good times.


Hutson is a very conscientious little man, he won't go anywhere near the pool without his life jacket on... whew.

 Miss Tiffany, who I never seem to get any pictures of...
 Hutson trying out his new goggles...  well really just wearing them because he refused to try them out under water.
 GrAndi and Evee...
 Miss Evee chowing down on some corn...
 

No comments: