Friday, June 3, 2011

The Hipstamatic version of our life...

I frequently don't have my camera on hand when I want it, and if I don't I whip out my phone.... Which, lets be honest I ALWAYS have on hand.  I've mentioned this before but one of my favorite apps is the Hipstamatic app.  I have built up quite a collection of films and lenses in this little app, and we love to play with it.

We like to head to the park...

We LOVE to goof off around the house...

and the best of both worlds... goofing off at home outside!


I have put up quite a few posts this week, here are some links just in case you missed some.

Read all about our little house guest.

Check out our Memorial Day photos.

Popsicles with Great Grandma.

and Cousin Lily's third birthday party.

Everyone have a great weekend and GO MAVS!

No comments: