Monday, July 25, 2011

new lens!

I am a super lucky girl... The Jerbear was extremely thoughtful for my birthday this year and I was the recipient of a new 50 mm f/1.4 lens!  yea!  It was completely unexpected, but wonderful surprise.  I have been itching to sit and play with it.  Last Friday the ladies next door came over to play and I made the four of them be my guinea pigs while I figured it all out.


I LOVE Wheeler's face in the background... already creeping in photos.
 
 

darling Iris...

sisters... I wish I could get my little men to take a picture like this.

Hut likes to get up and close with the camera.  Here's a funny little story, I frequently call Hutson, H-U-T, as in a I spell it out.  So the other day he walks up to me and says "mama, H-U-T needs a snack and some chocolate milk" and then walks away.  It was so funny, and he was so serious when he said it.  He is a little parrot and repeats EVERYTHING.  This mama needs to watch what comes out of her mouth...

No comments: