Friday, July 1, 2011

Random Musings...

I missed a Father's Day Post...  So here it is.  That is my dad.  He is the greatest.  No, seriously, he is the greatest.  He can do ANYTHING, seriously.  My kids love him, my husband loves him, everyone I know loves him.  I couldn't ask for a better dad.

I also have the best Daddy to my boys, he even changes poopy diapers.

My Father-in-Law is also pretty spectacular.  He can build anything, has a crazy sense of humor and serves a mean bowl of ice cream.

I am one lucky girl.

---------------------


My niece Lily.  She is outta control, I love it.

This is my niece, Evee.  We refer to her as Evee-queen.  She is the perfect blend of her parents.

-----------------------------

You know this guy.... my biggest little man.

Yes, that is exactly what you think it is.  I found him yesterday morning scratching at our back door, while our cat took a nap 15 ft away.  I am going to have to talk to Roosevelt about his work ethic...

---------------------------

I am super proud of the Jerbear.  See that fruit?  That is from our garden!  Not only does Jerry have to fight the weather and bugs to protect the garden, lets face it, I am his biggest threat because I consistently forget to water while he is gone.  But he prevailed! 

Those peaches are amazing, they are white peaches and are super juicy.  The blueberries are awesome and have been topping our cheerios in the morning.

----------------------------

My littlest man-  He wants to be just like his big brother.  When Hutson uses the toilet, he gets a smarties.  So naturally Wheeler wants one too, so I set him on the toilet too.  He pretends to go potty and then he gets his candy.  He will not let you give the candy to him until he has sat on the toilet first... I love it.

Yes- his hands are really that big.  They're huge.  Like baseball glove huge, like St. Bernard huge.  So big that he can't smarties out of the wrapper.

Huston says peace out.

No comments: