Friday, August 5, 2011

5 years.

Well 5 years and 6 days to be exact.  Our five year anniversary was last Saturday.  It has gone by quick.  Which is good, right?  My darling Jerbear and I ditched the little men with Aunt Tiffy and went out... by ourselves.  It was weird.  We never go anywhere just the two of us.  If we do manage to con a family member into watching them, it is always because we have plans with friends, never just the two of us.  It was nice, and weird... but mostly nice.  We went to our favorite hamburger spot, Square Burger, muy delicioso.  If you are in the McKinney area you should check them out- their sweet potato fries are aaahmazing!  Then somehow, some way, my husband talked me into taking him to a rodeo, a hour away.  Which turned into a hour and a half, because MR. navigator got us lost.  Once we finally got there, and I complained about the heat, 98 degrees at 9pm, for 15 minutes, I actually had a good time.  I am now a fan.  Can't wait to take the little men to one, they are gonna love it.

 
 

Oh and I was almost able to cross off No. 30 on my list, but I was wearing a dress and the county the rodeo was in, was dry, it wouldn't have been pretty.

My favorite picture from our wedding... it hangs on the wall in our family room.  It explains so much.  Happy Anniversary Jer, and here is to another easy five spot.

No comments: