Monday, August 8, 2011

Hot.

We are hot.  I mean hot, hot.  We are at about 35+ days of over 100 degrees, and there is no end in sight.  Our pool is a cool 98 degrees which doesn't help either (as I was proofreading this, I started laughing, 98 degrees, the boy band...haha).  Donna and Jerry Sr. arrive on Thursday, and I hope they are ready to melt away.

I feel bad for this little man, you see that paci? It is about to go bye bye and Wheeler has no idea.  Hut was cut off cold turkey at 2 years old, and Wheeler's birthday is in 11 days.  I hope he gets over it as fast as Hutson did.

Oh and all that gorgeous blond hair... yeah it went bye-bye last week.  He went and got a big boy haircut.  We will debut pictures soon.

This serious little man has finally decided to be a big boy and we are potty trained!  yea!  We couldn't be more excited... and relieved.  The school that he is starting in a few weeks asks all their kids to be potty trained before enrollment, plus pull-ups and all the toys we have been bribing him with have started to get a little costly.

We are growing up over here and I am not so sure how I feel about it yet.

No comments: