Tuesday, December 27, 2011

colds...

We have colds... me, Jer, and Wheeler.  We have been trying to get over them for like a week.  My throat is so sore that I really can't even yell at the boys... but they have been really good and completely occupied with their new toys (I'll do a big fat christmas post later).  

So needless to say we have been doing a lot of this lately...

My men...
 Oh and you see that paci in Wheeler's mouth..?  Well let's just say I NEVER have to worry about one of those in my photos again.  We left it for Santa who took it to a baby Elf that was in need of one.  He has only asked for it a couple of times, and I just remind him that Santa took it to the North Pole, he just moves on and forgets about it.  Mission Accomplished.

 
 Well I must get back to my cleaning... So far today I have cleaned the play room and both Boys rooms and the misc. toy baskets around the house.  We are liquidating any toys that are broken, have missing parts, don't get played with, or are too young for the boys.  So far we have one full trash bag, and 2 huge boxes of giveaway toys.  The boys are actually really good about helping pick toys to give away.  So far no breakdowns..

No comments: