Friday, December 23, 2011

Randomness...

Lots of randomness today....  I was cleaning up some memory discs and found some random photos I had yet to upload and edit.  Enjoy...

Hutson and Sherman (we like to call him The Shermanator, or Shermy)
 
 He is such a little turkey...
 
 When the Clayton's were here, Donna and I took the boys to see the movie Puss in Boots.  It was a hit.  They grab their swords, put on their boots and run around fighting the bad guys.  We even have little pirate hats for them... it is really cute.  I love seeing them actually playing together and not fighting- although it usually only lasts a few minutes.
 The lovely Donna Rose...
 a little holiday Bokeh...
 Making sugar cookies... which are now all gone, I might be about 4 lbs on the heavy side now, and we need to make more so we have some to leave for the Big Guy.
 
 we get a little heavy handed with the sprinkles...
 Some random bird/duck homes...
 All aboard...

No comments: