Monday, July 6, 2009

GrAndi's 50th Birthday Dinner

Ok Ok, I know it has been awhile since I have posted anything new.  I could give you a list of excuses but I don't want to waste the space.  We had a great 4th of July weekend, we didn't do anything extravagant, we pretty much kept it low key.  We didn't even see any fireworks.  But on Sunday we did do a little surprise dinner for GrAndi's birthday (which was on 7/1).  I am pretty sure she knew all along we were going to surprise her, but at least she played along with it.  We went to a mediterranean place that is a bring your own wine kind of joint, which is nice.  I made a gluten-free, wheat-free chocolate cake with raspberries, it was delicious.  Here are a few pictures from dinner.  Enjoy!

Oh and for those of you wondering, I am oh so ready to have baby number 2.  It is way too hot here in Texas to be pregnant.  Due date is 8/22, and I am counting down the days.


Here is Lee, Lily, GrAndi and Hutson all playing...

Lily is such a doll, and looked so cute all dressed up, she even was sporting a bow in her hair.


Hutson was getting a little cranky as he had only had one nap during the day.

GG playing with Hutson and showing off his new shoes...

   

No comments: