Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to us!

So for those of you who share a birthday with a loved one you know how the day goes, nothing gets done.  Jerry and I share our birthday today as most of you know, which means neither of us wants to cook, clean or work.... So we are off to eat out tonight at Babe's Chicken Dinner house, mmmm fried chicken and yummy biscuits.  Probably with a stop for frozen custard on the way home, or maybe some peach cobbler at Babes, I haven't decided yet.  I figure I only have about 6 weeks left to eat how I want to eat and then it is back on the diet plan pretty much for the rest of my life, which is a bit depressing.  argh.

So to really celebrate our birthdays we took Hutson to Jump'n Land, it is an indoor play place with all sorts of inflatable slides and jump houses.  I clearly can't play in the slides and what not so I made Jerry get in there.  I think he got a second work out in today... hehe 

Here are the pictures.  Hutson had a great time.



Here they are in the jump house, I think maybe Jerry is stuck here.


At the top of the slide....


Loving going down the slide by ourselves....


All tired out at the bottom..

No comments: