Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hot Hot Hot

It is way too hot outside.  Yesterday our car registered 105 degrees at about 430 pm.  Now I am not sure if that was right or not, but it sure felt like it.  It is pretty much too hot to do anything outside, but lay in the pool, but only in the afternoon when it is shaded.

Jerry has been home this week which is nice, Hutson loves to be with his daddy.  We pretty much have to trick him into thinking that Jerry has gone to the office so that he can actually get some work done without his little helper.

Baby #2 is about a month away, and I am so ready to be not pregnant, but not quite sure we are ready for another baby.  We did get a double stroller yesterday so at least I have that out of the way, but I haven't prepared the nursery or anything.  I mean come on, I am a total procrastinator, I know I am going to start contractions and realize nothing is done and start yelling at Jerry that we can't go to the hospital until everything is set up.  (I work best under pressure, thanks dad)  I guess I will either get it all done or I won't.

Here are a few pictures of the little man.  One from last night and one from this morning.  Wearing Daddy's hat to keep the sun out of his eyes...

He wasn't too excited about me taking pictures this morning during breakfast.



No comments: