Tuesday, May 18, 2010

breaking out the pool...

Warm weather has officially arrived.  Its been in the 80's most days this past week, and the forcast only gets warmer... there is no looking back now... I will be sweating for the next 4 months.

This is how Hutson keeps cool....

Yes I make my kid swim in a plastic pool even though we have a real one... its just sooooo much easier on me.  I do NOT care for cold water and until it hits 100 degrees I can't do it...  So he plays in the little pool and doesn't seem to care.  Wheelie watched Hutson from the exersaucer on the back porch, envious of the water play, although he didn't seem to mind too much.... 

this baby is seriously so happy all the time...

I know I have mentioned before how obsessed Hutson is with the pool, well, here is proof...

cleaning out all the leaves just like daddy does...

making sure there is enough chlorine...
this picture makes me think of the cute little coppertone baby with the dog pulling at her bottoms... is it coppertone, or another brand?  anyway, doesn't matter.... its too cute.

....and yes I realize he isn't wearing pants, but I was too lazy to get a swim diaper and trunks for our impromptu water play.


this is my new favorite picture of Wheeler.. he is so damn cute, crumbs and all.

okay.. this one is pretty cute too.... this is his 'i'm about to get into something I shouldn't' smile...

and last but not least... here is 'the man'.  The one who works hard to keep us in our swim diapers, fruit snacks and lattes...  (you can see where my little men get their dimples...)

We are excited this week for Great Papa and Grandma to arrive from Florida.  Hutson received a little note in the mail that had a picture of Great Papa and a note that said he was going to take Hut for ice cream... now Hut looks at the picture and says 'great papa ICE CREAM' and repeats it over and over again....  thank goodness there is a DQ near by.  

Also this weekend I am helping out Lee, who is recovering nicely from her C-section last week, by hosting Lily's 2nd birthday party on Sunday.  We are having a fairy party and it should be lots and lots of fun.  We have wings, and garlands, and fairy houses to decorate... watch out for the post this weekend.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Great pics Teddi! I especially love the close ups of Wheeler:) We finally hit 80 this week too! Can you believe it?