Friday, May 7, 2010

What we have been up to...

I know I know I haven't posted in over a WEEK!  I am so sorry, we have been keeping ourselves busy and I got behind on uploading pictures.  I pretty much crash right after the boys go to bed most nights and so I haven't been getting much done.  Here is a picture recap of the last week or so...

We have been hanging with Papa at the ranch, picking his strawberries...

Okay... eating them too...

playing with the newborn kitties...

we like to pick up sticks and collect rocks... 
Hutson helped Papa make a rock border for GrAndi's rose garden...
 
 
and most of all, we like to ride in Papa's golfcart, although its so much more than a golfcart...

We have been learning to play together...

I had just gotten Hutson dressed and I was putting all the breakfast stuff away and I spilled the box of Cheerios all over the place, I went to get the broom and vacuum and came back to this....
... I love that he just happened to be wearing his 'I (heart) cheerio's' tshirt...

We have developed a 'cheese' smile for the camera...

We have been hitting the park with our lovely neighbors, who just got back from being in HI for 12 days!  Soooo jealous.  My neighbor is my lifeline out here in the middle of nowhere.  I talked to her several times a day, sometimes she is the only person over the age of two that I talk with during the week at all when Jer is gone... I told her she is forbidden to leave me for that long again.

lily...

iris...

the park...


Wheeler is getting so big now, he is almost walking.  He loves when you hold his hands and help him walk.  Hutson is a talking machine... sometimes I bribe him with crackers so he stops for a minute...  He loves tractors, well he thinks any piece of construction equipment is a tractor...  
 
'tractor move dirt mama, tractor move dirt'

He also is obsessed with the pool.  We have the little 'floaty thingies' (i'm sure that is the official name) in the pool that hold the chlorine tablets, and they have blue tops.  Jerry told Hutson that the chlorine is medicine for the pool, and that he always has to be very careful around the pool because we don't want him to fall in.  This is what Hutson says at any given time during the day...
 
'Daddy medicine pool, medicine blue, daddy medicine pool, chlorine, careful careful Hutson, medicine pool blue'

He talks about it all day long, he is such a little chatterbox, I love it.
 
We also started gymnastics this week with Cousin Lily and Uncle Jeff, it is a riot.  I would love to be able to take pictures or even video, but we spend half the night chasing the two of them down and making sure they are doing their activities that I don't think I could manage a camera as well.  Hut does love it though... especially 'big jumps' on the trampoline.
Tomorrow we are off to Cousin Evee's first birthday party, we are looking forward to seeing everyone and taking lots of pictures.  Stay tuned...





1 comment:

Sara said...

The boys look a lot alike in the picture of them together. I'm jealous of the water pics! It was below freezing here last night:)