Thursday, December 16, 2010

Footprints to the Manger

...was the title to the Christmas play and party at school... it was adorable... and Jer had to miss it.  I called in Papa to help me out, I really had to twist his arm too.

Hutson and his class were animals, he was a donkey (I had been wondering why for the last week he has been walking around saying hee-ha).  They sang Silent Night, well, they really mumbled along with it as they were too busy looking at people in the crowd.  Hutson looked a little nervous walking on stage, and if you remember our Spring Program experience from this post, then you know that he doesn't do the best on stage.  However, once he saw us, he did great!  I am so proud, hopefully he won't have the stage fright his mama has..

sorry the picture quality is so bad, the lighting in the gym is horrible...
 this is when he saw Papa.

 Wheelers debut... this is him and his buddy Allie.

 holding their presents for the baby Jesus...

 dancing around...

 The teachers that the boys have are the best.  They always come up with the best crafts for the little guys.

Hutson's reindeer planter for daddy... and plates for mommy.


It is a little scary how close in size their foot prints are, the top is Wheeler's and the bottom is Hutson's.

We are now home for a couple of weeks, and we couldn't be more excited!  Daddy doesn't have to travel for a couple of weeks, we have Papa Jerry and Grammy Donna coming, and Great Papa and Grandma from Florida, and Uncle Ken and Aunt Linda from Minnesota are all arriving next week!  Plus we have to fit in some Holiday parties, and visits with our favorite west coasters, Ashley and Brin!  

I think we are finally going to attempt some Christmas cookies this afternoon.  I will try to post pictures later if I can climb my way out of sugar cookies and frosting. 

Oh and I took video of the play, I will try to get that posted too!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Those are about the cutest plates I have ever seen!