Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hutson's third Birthday

Hutson turned three!  Yes three.  I can't really believe that I have a three year old, that I haven't had a job outside of my house for three years.  That I have lived in our house for three years and some rooms are still completely undecorated and yes I still have a few boxes to unpack.  But back to Hutson... we had a party, it was great!  Everything was construction themed and yellow and black.  We had a bounce house and tons of trucks/tractors to play with, and of course we had cupcakes.  Here are a few shots of the party...

The take home table... Everyone got a balloon, goodie bag and some sugar cookies to take with them.

some perfectly matched flowers that Jerbear picked up for me to put out...

Our traffic sign inspired banner and cupcake mountain

Hutson's cupcake had three little cones on it...
 
 Some yummy lemonade in my new drink dispenser I got for Christmas...
 
 
 

The Birthday Boy and his brother...  both highly enjoy cupcakes.
 

Stay tuned for a post about our first soccer practice coming up next!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Great decorating for the little man's party!