Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Soccer


That is right... Soccer.  I know some of you might find it hard to believe since Jer and I are big basketball people.  However no one offers basketball for kids as young as three, so we had to go with soccer.

So in a few short words I will explain to you Hutson's first soccer practice.  When Alex (my little brother) was younger he played T-ball, I think he was maybe 5-6 years old, and I can remember him sitting in the outfield, (yes sitting) and he would sift sand through the back of his baseball hat (they were those old school hats that had the mesh backs).  He was so uninterested in anything to do with the game.  That was Hutson.  He just kind of wandered around the field doing his own thing.  I'm sure you guys can picture me busting the vein in my forehead due to frustration... we have 7 more Saturdays of Soccer, hopefully it will get better.  I'll keep you posted.

Hut knows that properly stretching his hammy's will help prevent injuries...

requisite action shot...
 team huddle to go over rules... (yeah we didn't follow a one of them)

Kaine and Kaleb Kozloski's birthday party!  

Saturday after practice we got to hang out with the Kozloski boys at the fire station for some pizza and cupcakes...yea!  Wheeler refused to wear the hat and he was petrified when they turned the truck sirens on, poor guy.

Birthday boy Kaine is the tallest one in the middle, and birthday boy Kaleb is in the red on the left.  Hutson and Kaleb are only 6 days apart and Kaine is 13 months older than the two of them.

There have been several posts today so if you think you missed one, you can catch up here for Hutson's Birthday... and here for We're Alive.

No comments: