Thursday, March 10, 2011

My little basketball player...

You would think this post would be about Hutson, since it was his 3rd birthday this week and HE is the one that got a basketball hoop from Grammy Donna and Papa Jerry.  However, my little baller is Wheeler... he LOVES to slam dunk!  Hut loves his new hoop and ball and is quite good at scoring (we have the hoop lowered quite a bit...), but Wheeler screams 'DUNK' over and over until you pick him up and let him dunk, and then he wants to do it another 12x in a row...


Evee came over to play for the afternoon... Wheeler loves Evee.  He just follows her around and gives her hugs...
Sometimes she isn't so into it...

I know that I haven't gotten around to doing a birthday post for Hutson yet, I am denial that he is THREE!  I'll get there sooner or later.  But, we did have a great party, everyone had lots of fun and lots of sugar.  We just wanted to thank everyone who sent cards and gifts as well, we are very lucky to have so much family and friends near and far that love us so much.

Jerbear caught an earlier flight tonight and is home, so I'm going to go snuggle in my favorite corner of the couch with him and watch some tv before he falls asleep, I'm surprised he has made it this late already! 

No comments: