Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Ashley!

Miss Ashley Burleson turns the big 2-7 tomorrow, and since I will be otherwise occupied most of the day I wanted to make sure that she got her birthday wishes today. Ashley and I met in 8th grade when we moved to Texas, we played on the same basketball team. That was like 13 or 14 years ago! Crazy how time flies. I wish I was there (LA) or she was here so we could celebrate together, but thats life.

Ash- I hope that you have a great birthday and enjoy your cake!!

9th grade bus ride to a basketball tourny. Ash jammin' out.

I'm not sure what summer was this was, I think we were 15. Yes we were on a team called the 'Scream Team', and we were not good.


On our trip to Amsterdam to visit the Burlesons

One of the only pictures I have of us when we lived together, I am pretty sure there is a good reason for not having any pictures, no evidence.

At our wedding. Those of you who were there at that bar know how things went down.

No comments: