Friday, August 14, 2009

The moment everyone has been waiting for....

We got a haircut!!!!! Today I took Hutson to get his first haircut. It was finally time, he has been sporting a pretty rockin' mullet for some time now, I thought it looked cool with his retro shades and cut off tshirts, but we were starting to get looks in the stores. He was a good little trooper through the process and got to ride in a wicked race car. Most of his curls are gone, but we knew that was going to happen, maybe they will come back, I am keeping my fingers crossed. He looks more like a little boy and less like my baby today. I can't believe how big he is getting. We were at dinner the other night and our waitress told us that he was bigger than her 3 year old!

For those of you keeping track, I am still pregnant and not in labor yet, and I am starting to get annoyed. Everyone may want to steer clear of me until Wheeler gets here. :) I am hoping we get to meet him soon.

Before



During

After

No comments: