Saturday, August 1, 2009

I Heart Tuna

So I received quite a heavy package from the mail lady the other day- and it was clinking on the inside.  The return address was Astoria, Oregon, so I knew it was either something Jerry ordered from home or something The Claytons had sent us.  I opened the box and to my wonderful surprise was 24 cans of the best tuna ever!!!  This tuna is canned right in Astoria and I have had it when we have been up there a couple of times- it seriously tastes way better than the stuff at the grocery store.  For those of you who know me well know that I lOVE TUNA!  Ashley and Kim can attest to the fact that I can and will eat it pretty much everyday if given the option.  My little man Hutson can also put back a little tuna salad.  This was a great gift- THANK YOU CLAYTONS!

I was watching the Antiques Roadshow the other day (one of my favorite shows) and this lady had brought in this amazing Andy Warhol poster-which reminded me how much I like his work.  So he was my inspiration for stacking the cans and taking pictures... (think the campbell soup prints).  Here is my second real go-round with Photoshop- which I have had since Christmas and have not had the time to really play with it.  Enjoy!  

Also - want to throw a shout out of Happy Anniversary to a good friend (you know who you are).  1 year today!  yea!




1 comment:

Sara said...

Dig the photos Teddi, although I don't dig tuna! Remember, as difficult of a program that it is...Photoshop is your friend:) In response to your ?-I shoot w/ a Canon 40D w/ usually a 50mm 1.8 fixed lens (cool-sharp little lens which can be bought for $100 for Canon or Nikon.) Can't wait to see more from you!