Saturday, August 22, 2009

Timothy Wheeler Clayton

Timothy Wheeler Clayton
Born 8/19/09 @ 12:07 pm
8lbs 5 oz and 21 inches

Sorry I know I should have posted from the hospital or something but here is Wheeler's first post. I was scheduled to be induced on Wednesday morning at 630am, but Wheeler beat us to it, I started having contractions on Tuesday night at about 10 pm and then went in to the hospital at about 530 am. Both my boys have now kept me up all night with contractions before they have made their appearance, I am going to have to have a chat with them about that. But they were both kind to make their deliveries a piece of cake. I won't go into any details, but Wheeler arrived in under 7 min, and Hutson was about 10 min or so.

Wheeler is doing awesome, he is a good sleeper and a good eater. We got home from the hospital yesterday afternoon and are enjoying being home. Hutson is a little wary of his new brother and has been a bit cranky the last couple of days, but I guess that is to be expected considering his whole world just changed and he had no say in it. He wants to touch the baby, and he will give his brother a kiss, but he doesn't like it when you are holding the baby and not playing with him. This could be a long road.

Hutson with Grimpa pointing at his new baby brother getting a bath

Wheeler getting his first bath at the hospital


Wheeler chillin' in his swing at home with his blankie

1 comment:

Sara said...

Congrats Teddi and Jerry! He is absolutely gorgeous!