Saturday, January 16, 2010

Books

Books.  I love books.  I love to read and I love to collect books- I know, I'm a huge dork.  I am a huge fan of the library- but there is something about collecting books and having a book shelf bursting at the seams that I love.  I think it has something to do with my obsession with paper.  For those of you that don't know- I am completely obsessed with paper but that is a topic for another post.  Anyway, our good friend Dr. S gave us this huge box of books for the boys.  This is a total score!  There are a ton of Boxcar Children and Hardy Boys books which I loved as a kid- I can only hope my boys with love to read too.  Hutson's bookshelf is already full, yikes.  So I guess I will need to have a new one built for the playroom, (ahem Jerry Sr.).  

Current favorite book of Hutson's- Green Eggs and Ham (we read this at least 2x per day)

Current book I'm reading- The Savage Detectives by Roberto Bolano
Great book!  Thanks AB.



No comments: