Sunday, January 17, 2010

Lily's visit

We are finally over being sick and contagious!  Yea!  We pretty much haven't left the house since Wednesday and we have all been a little cabin feverish.  So to get some human contact in, we invited Jeff, Lee and Lily over to hang out this afternoon.

Side Bar- Jerry got a new smoker/roaster and we did pulled pork and beer can chicken last night and it seriously was the best meat ever!  We had a ton of leftovers and Lee was willing to come without the leftovers, but I did have to bribe Jeffery (but that is pretty much the norm anyway).



Hutson desperate for another kid to play with pretty much attacked Lily the second she walked in the door and didn't stop until they left.  He has gotten into wrestling and playing rough lately, poor Lily did not like it at all.  I think she was crying at least 2/3 of the time they were here.  I think she is going to need to toughen up if she wants to play with us.

***I forgot to fix the red eye on Hutson in one picture, darn it, I am usually not that sloppy.  Please forgive me.

No comments: