Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sick again



Ok so we were one week sick free- thats the record so far since about mid November.  Last night around 1 am Hutson started freaking out in his bed so Jer brought him down to ours- about 15 minutes later he is throwing up all over my pillow.  argh.  So we get him all cleaned up, change the sheets, get him settled down in his own bed.  About an hour later- blech again in his bed.  Jer was like a veteran dad last night- he got him all cleaned up again and took the sheets off the bed and what not.  But then Hut wanted to stay up and play, poor Jerry.  I think they were up from about 1 to 330-4ish.  I feel so bad for the little man, I don't know if he just ate something that didn't agree with him or if he has a little bug or something.  Jer took him to Starbucks this morning to get his caffeine fix and to get Hut a little fresh air.  Of course they took my car- I am keeping my fingers crossed that I don't have to clean that out when they get home.  So now I am just doing laundry laundry laundry and a little damage control to the carpet that happened last night.

Hoping that we can fit in a little cat nap today!

No comments: