Friday, June 25, 2010

check up

Wheeler went for his nine month check up this morning,  we are a little behind as he is already past the ten month mark.  He did great.  Gets an A+ from the Doc!  No shots this morning which was nice.  For those of you people that lives and breathes stats, oh wait- that's me.  Here they are...

Weight 23 lbs 2 oz, 75-90%
Height 30.5 inches, 95-97%
Head 18.5 inches, 95-97%

I feel like he should weigh more, he feels so much heavier, and I can totally get that his head is at the top of the class...holy crap this kid has a noggin.

I pulled out Hut's stats to see how he compared at the same age and Wheeler is beating him out in size!  (I can just hear my mom perched on my shoulder saying "don't compare them, they are different babies", but whatever, I like a healthy competition.)  Wheeler is a whole 2 lbs heavier than Hut was, and a smidgen taller.  I'm thinking Hutson better stop throwing toys at Wheeler or one of these days that kid is just going to teach him a lesson.

I really need to get figure out how to fix my camera as I am going through withdrawals at not being able to take pictures.  We have a Luau party tonight with some friends and some peeps are coming tomorrow to swim...  Shaping up to be a nice little weekend, if only I could get some pictures.

What is a post without pictures?  Boring.  So I pulled a few from my phone to share.

Hut wearing some moose ears...

Wheelie showing off his new shades...

Hutson enjoying some whip cream, or whippie as he calls it...

Hutson has started this new thing about his toys being on fire... so he frantically throws ALL of the toys into a big pile and yells "Hot Hot, Toys HOT, FIRE HOT mama".  We have no idea where he got this, to our knowledge he has never seen anyone build a bonfire, or anything that would give him this idea.  I blame my side of the family though, everyone is a bunch of pyros, including my mom, that woman likes to watch things burn.  At least my dad, grandpa and now brother put their love of fire to use as firefighters, maybe Hut has it in his blood.

Building a bonfire with toys...

Isn't he cute?

Enjoying the swings with mama...

No comments: