Saturday, June 12, 2010

P is for Pool

As it continues to get warmer and warmer and warmer here... we continue to spend more and more and more time in the pool to keep ourselves cool.  Hutson is a total water boy, you've seen the pictures of him and the hose.  We are teaching him to swim this summer, and so far so good.  We have been through several swim jackets, floats, vests... but I think we finally found one that works well.  He loves it and was comfortable floating around without holding on to daddy.


his new floatie can be found here... its fantastic.

I know I haven't posted much lately but I am having serious camera envy and I am dying to buy some new software for photo editing, so I don't even want to use the equipment I have.  I know I should just continue with what I have and make the best of it, but I know what I could do if I had the equipment I want.... Just a few more months of saving...

1 comment:

Sara said...

wow! He's even in the big pool now:)