Saturday, June 19, 2010

daddy date

Today Hutson is going to his very first movie in the movie theater.  Jer said one of the things he wanted to do for 'Fathers Day Weekend', yes he thinks he gets a whole weekend not just one day, was to take Hut to see....

 

Hutson and Jerry are going to meet their friends Michael and son, Austin, for the movie, and I am kinda jealous.  Ok, I'm really jealous.  I wanted to be with Hut for his first movie experience and capture everything on camera, the big bucket of popcorn in his lap, the excitement in his face when Woody comes on the huge screen, the tiredness in the car on the way home when he just talks about Woody and Buzz the whole way.  But, I also think its absolutely adorable that Jer wants to take him and spend the time with him.  Also- I am sure I will get to see the movie a bazillion times when it comes out on dvd.

So in typical Teddi fashion I am going shopping while the boys are away, Wheeler and I are meeting GrAndi for a little retail therapy.  FYI- for those of you GAP lovers out there, they are having a great summer sale, with an additional 20% off everything that is already on sale.  Time to stock up on the basics!

Happy Saturday!

Oh, and with tomorrow being Father's Day, Hutson, Wheeler and I have whipped up some snazzy little presents for daddy that I can't wait to share with everyone!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love reading all about your boys! Love the pictures too!