Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Night Off

This last Saturday we had the opportunity to have a night off from the little men, I of course, jumped at the chance.  This was my first child free overnight since before Wheeler was born last August, it was long overdue.  We dropped the little men off with their GrAndi and Papa at the ranch and made our way out to the lake to have a bit of down time with some friends.  It was so nice to not have a child hanging on me, or making sure that I had the right size diaper on the right kid...  I promised myself it will not be another 10 months before I enjoy some grown-up time.

The Hankins...
If you don't know who these people are, well then, I can't help you...

maybe having a little too much fun...


I know, I know... no pictures of the boys this post.  Don't worry I will get on it soon.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Hi Ted! SO glad you got a night off from the kiddos! That's awesome. Looks like a ton of fun! :) We have to do a play date soon! XOXO