Friday, February 4, 2011

oldest little man...

 Jerry is always telling me that I am usually a little Wheeler heavy on the blog photos... but that is only because he doesn't mind having his photo taken.  Hutson on the other hand dislikes his photo taken.  He runs and hides from the camera... so I took some while he was eating, he sits still then.

Oh and the above photo is our view from our kitchen windows at lunch time today... more snow.  See the tracks in the snow??  That is where we all watched Roosevelt (the cat) take down a tiny cute little bird first thing this morning.
 Getting ready to hide under the table after seeing mama's camera...
 Getting ready to hide behind his sippy cup...
just being goofy...
 giving me his 'cheese' smile...

Conversations with Hutson are getting interesting lately as he is asking questions about EVERYTHING.

Last names-
H:  Mommy what is Hutson's second name?
M: Clayton
H:  Mommy what is Baby's second name?
M: Clayton
H: What's mommy's second name?
M: Clayton
H: What's daddy's second name?
M: Clayton
H: What's Papa Tim's second name?
M: Bednar
(I will spare you some and say that he asked about GrAndi, Jeff, Lee, Lily, Josephine, Alex, Tiff, and Evee, and I had to explain to him that they all had the same last name, but that we had the same last name as Papa Jerry and Grammy.)
H: Mommy, what is the grass second name?
M: What do you think it is Hutson?
H: Bednar.  Grass Bednar.  What is the tree's second name?
M: I don't know.  What do you think it is?
H: Clayton.  Tree Clayton and Grass Bednar.

Now he goes around pointing to Tree Clayton and Grass Bednar, which is pretty fitting.

Raccoons-
The other day we found some Raccoon poop in our garage and some paw prints near the trash cans.  (We frequently leave the garage door a bit open so that Roosevelt can get in and out.)  We talked about how the Raccoon got in the garage and how he left us a little present.  The next day we were watching a movie called Over The Hedge (cute animated flick if you haven't seen it) and the main character is a Raccoon named RJ.  I am in the next room and I hear Hutson screaming at the TV, I walk in to see him standing about 12 inches away from the screen pointing and yelling...

"Don't you poop in my garage RJ, your a bad raccoon!"
"Don' you get in my garbage RJ, don't POOP in my GARAGE!"

I almost peed my pants it was so funny.  It might have to be one of those things you have to see live, but it was really funny.  We can't watch that movie without him yelling at the tv now.

Looks like we might be able to get out and around a bit tomorrow... I have never looked forward to a trip to Target so much in my life.

No comments: