Monday, February 15, 2010

Dinner Time

Today Jerry left for London.  He is a little nervous I think- this is his first trip overseas.  I wish I could have gone with him- I haven't traveled in what seems like forever, my last big trip was to Hawaii 2 1/2 years ago, and before that I can't even remember.  Anyway- we are missing him already.

When daddy is away we eat our dinner early, and take our baths early, all so that we can hop in our jammies and read books and snuggle for a long time before bedtime rolls around.  Hutson is very into books right now which makes me so happy.  I love to sit and read books to him and we point at all the pictures and discuss what we are looking at.  He loves any books that have farm animals, he can make quite a few animal noises such as: cow, horse, sheep, goat, chicken, rooster, pig, frog, owl, cat, dog, birds, and duck.

Hutson's current book:  Do You Do a Didgeridoo?

My current book:  Swan Thieves by Elizabeth Kostova






No comments: