Friday, February 19, 2010

Morning Babies

I struggle with the mornings as I am sure many of you do.  I get it from my dad who is notorious for staying up till the wee hours of the morning and then not being able to function until at least noon.  Even when I do go to bed at a decent hour which I would say was before 11 pm, I still struggle with mornings, my boys do not.  I'm not sure when this started- but they enjoy waking up at 6 or 630 am and they want to play.  There is no waking up drowsy time, its straight from dead asleep to 100 mph.  They do both take a nap at about 10 am which helps ease through the day.

This morning in a span of about three hours- we pulled every dvd from the cabinet and threw them on the floor, we colored, we pulled out all of the tupperware and threw it all over the kitchen, we snuggled, we wrestled, we played, we got dressed, we ate breakfast, we spilled our yogurt all over the place, we changed our clothes again, we changed diapers, we emptied our cereal into the back of our truck, we watched sesame street, we danced, we checked our email and we talked with GrAndi, then we had to watch Grover and Cookie monster on mama's phone, and the computer.  After all that I finally coaxed someone into bed for his nap.  It is only 1030 am.  Hut should sleep for a couple of hours, then lunch.  Hopefully it will hit at least 55 degrees and maybe the sun will shine so we can walk to the park and play on the slide and the swings to burn some energy this afternoon.








No comments: