Wednesday, February 24, 2010

no title today

No words come to mind for a title for the post today, my mind is drawing a blank.  I wasn't even going to post anything because nothing new has happened.  But I guess nothing new needs to happen on a daily basis for me to post.  I'm pretty sure most of you just want to see pictures of the little men anyway.

Today I do have one additional little man to add to the post-

Introducing... Mr. Will Spaulding!

Baby Will and his mama came over today for a little play date, and I was able to snap some cute photos of him.  He is about 6 weeks old and cute as a button.  It is amazing how fast time goes, Wheeler is 6 months old already, I can't believe that he was ever this little.

Speaking of Wheeler, 'weewee' as Hutson calls him, we went in for our 6 month checkup yesterday, and he is doing great.  He is 28 1/4 inches long and 19lbs and 5 oz.  He is right at the top of the charts for height and just a little above average for weight.  We have started crawling and we like to chew on everything!  We are on teeth watch now, I have a feeling it could be any day.

I love the drool coming out of his mouth!


We took a walk today, and Hutson pushed his truck the whole way bent over like this.  



No comments: